Radio controlled FIBARO On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device of 2.5kW power output. FIBARO On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Relay 1×2.5k ( WFGS212 )
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 – 240V AC
- Maximum load: 10A (Resistive)
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.5 x 38 x 20mm
Fibaro Z-Wave Relay insert module can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.5Kw (10A).
On/Off Relay Switch 1×2.5KW (FGS212)
Single relay switch capable of operating a load of up to 2.5KW (10A).
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation – further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Can use mains or alternative power supply for load (including DC)
- Works with AC power supply only (110-230V AC)
- Second switch input for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations (see note)
Note: Using Second Switch Input
The Single Relay (1×2.5KW) allows a second switch to be connected to the module which can be used to control an additional Z-Wave device associated with the Fibaro module or in a 2-way lighting installation. More information is available